Undiagnosed autism? Can someone clarify?

So recently it’s come to the forefront that I may some harboring some traits. I had prepared food and someone went to move the prepared food to the point it was “ruined” it in my mind, I was in tears it upset me that much, that it wouldn’t taste the same, the presentation was all messed up and it was as good as needing to go in the bin in my head.

I’ve also noticed that last minute changes to any plans create such a panic and anxiety in my mind and that again I get verbally upset.

I obsess over things that I am interested in, to the point, it’s all I can think about and want to do (if I’m doing something else). Including obsessing and planning stuff to the smallest detail, including holidays and how long walking distance and taxi distance (miles and minutewise) it will take.

Ive noticed it’s difficult for me to keep a conversation going but I’m okay with family.

I get in the car or walk somewhere and time it to the very specific minute I’ll arrive there and how long it’ll take me.

I’ve noticed that I cut people off when talking but I don’t mean to come across as rude. That’s the very last thing I want anyone to think about me. 

We all know what it’s like trying to get a doctors appointment these days and just wanted a bit of advice.

Thank you in advance.

Parents Reply Children
No Data