I have suicide thoughts- Help, can anyone relate

Hi I am new here.

I'm Rosa, but I would rather be called Rose

Please forgive I have a hard time putting my thoughts and feelings into words. 

I have had I very hard childhood. Since my birth father died when I was 6 years old, I am now 22. But he died of a drug overdose, I was placed in foster care when I was 11. I have been having suicide thoughts since my birth father died. I have attempted before.

Parents
  • if you are actively thinking about carrying it out, I highly recommend you call the suicide hotline or emergency services rn.  If you tell me your city, I can look them up for you.  Otherwise, a quick google search will provide those numbers.  If not, it might be helpful to have them on hand just in case.

BTW, I recently came out of a 3-month suicidal episode because I ended a horribly abusive relationship.  I got real close.  I wanted to die but didn't want to hurt anyone, so I was trying to make it look like an accident.  However, I'm so happy I didn't right now.  If you're going through hell, keep going.  The pain is not forever, but death is.  Get some expert help from a therapist that understands you.  It's okay to go shopping around.  I've had therapists that made things worse.  Then, I found one that was an expert on narcissistic abuse and another that was autistic herself.  I feel like after years of therapy, I have hope that I will finally make major permanent improvements with the help of a therapist that is a great fit for me Heart

Also, this song was super helpful at the time: https://youtu.be/EGgowW6AOyw

• if you are actively thinking about carrying it out, I highly recommend you call the suicide hotline or emergency services rn.  If you tell me your city, I can look them up for you.  Otherwise, a quick google search will provide those numbers.  If not, it might be helpful to have them on hand just in case.

BTW, I recently came out of a 3-month suicidal episode because I ended a horribly abusive relationship.  I got real close.  I wanted to die but didn't want to hurt anyone, so I was trying to make it look like an accident.  However, I'm so happy I didn't right now.  If you're going through hell, keep going.  The pain is not forever, but death is.  Get some expert help from a therapist that understands you.  It's okay to go shopping around.  I've had therapists that made things worse.  Then, I found one that was an expert on narcissistic abuse and another that was autistic herself.  I feel like after years of therapy, I have hope that I will finally make major permanent improvements with the help of a therapist that is a great fit for me Heart

Also, this song was super helpful at the time: https://youtu.be/EGgowW6AOyw

Children