Government alarm test on your mobile thing is TODAY at 3 pm

Just thought I should remind everyone. 

Parents
  • Does anyone else think this is suspicious?

They fimd some Russian 'Ghost Ships' floating in the North Sea, scoping out our communication infrastructure, then a week later we have a UK wide mobile network alarm test?

Feels like something is afoot to me

• Does anyone else think this is suspicious?

They fimd some Russian 'Ghost Ships' floating in the North Sea, scoping out our communication infrastructure, then a week later we have a UK wide mobile network alarm test?

Feels like something is afoot to me

Children
  • Seriously I was thinking the same thing. I really hope it is NOT in preparation just in case of anything nuclear 

• I wondered if there's something big coming which they're secretly getting ready for. Very scary especially with Putin making so much noise.

I don't like it.

• yeah the uk gov knows its only a matter of time before we get targeted for attack, possibly nuclear or conventional missile.... we are legit targets, we have ukrainian troops training here to kill russians... so we are actually a legit war target as we have enemy troops to russia here that are training to harm russians... and we are supplying arms and ammo so we are a source of weapons of death to russia, so to russia we are a legit fair target and if they do strike us it will be as a legal war target because we have legal enemy troops here to them and this is a source of enemy arms and ammo, we are a fair legal war target... we got too involved...