Missing post

Hi. I just put a lot of time and thought into a lengthy post in the ‘Isolation and Faith’ thread, only for it to mysteriously disappear. It was respectful, measured, and in no way offensive. But it’s vanished. It’s quite upsetting as I was certainly observing the etiquette and spirit of the thread in what I said, and I simply couldn’t begin climbing that mountain again. I felt I’d chosen my words well and simply couldn’t recreate them, nor - surely-should I have to?  - sorry, yours is the only mod name I can ever quickly find, I don’t mean to pester- has a glitch consumed it? Or was it withdrawn despite being basically a nice and well meaning post? If so, was it reported? And why? I’m confused. 

Parents Reply Children
  • I think this is part of the reason for poor Debbie's current hibernation. She seems to have had worse luck with it than most, though it looks like it gets us all at some point!

• “ you have a right to appeal,”  Thanks! I forgot to actually do that, have done now.

• The part that annoys me is, “ you have a right to appeal,” it’s pressuring autistic people when we come here to be free and able to talk to our own kind unhindered. I appreciate there can’t be racist or homophobic posts but the bots are picking up on inoffensive key words.

When my post was removed, I went straight into panic mode, I thought I had offended someone.