Plush cuddly animals

Does anyone else love plush cuddly animal toys and find them very comforting? I find they are one of the most comforting things for me. I have about 200 of them and they all live on a big Ikea unit in my bedroom. 
Just wondered if anyone has a particular favourite one theyve had for years as well? My favourite is a pygmy hippo ( I love hippos) that I rescued from getting thrown out when I worked in a charity shop years ago 

Parents
  • I have a cuddly tiger called Geoffrey from Hamleys in London. My dad brought him for me after I silently cried all the way around the shop when I had to put him back - he turns 28 or 29 this year and has been to Cyprus, Rome, Edinburgh and Wales.

• I totally get what you mean about finding comfort in them. There's something incredibly soothing about hugging a soft, cuddly friend. I've got a soft spot for a stuffed panda I've had since I was a kid. It's been with me through thick and thin, and it still brings a smile to my face.

• I totally get what you mean about finding comfort in them. There's something incredibly soothing about hugging a soft, cuddly friend. I've got a soft spot for a stuffed panda I've had since I was a kid. It's been with me through thick and thin, and it still brings a smile to my face.

Children
No Data