Plush cuddly animals

Does anyone else love plush cuddly animal toys and find them very comforting? I find they are one of the most comforting things for me. I have about 200 of them and they all live on a big Ikea unit in my bedroom. 
Just wondered if anyone has a particular favourite one theyve had for years as well? My favourite is a pygmy hippo ( I love hippos) that I rescued from getting thrown out when I worked in a charity shop years ago 

Parents
  • I have three toy dogs. Someone, kindly and brilliantly, had the inspired idea of buying them for me because they knew my memory problems alone mean that I don't want to be responsible for real-life pets. The dogs are company for me and I'm really grateful that they are here.

I'm never embarrassed by this, nor by the toy pets being seen by visitors. I don't feel embarrassed by our so-called immaturity, our joy in what many would consider childishness. In fact, I love our enthusiasm and our excitement, our passions. Personally-speaking only, I do wonder if these things aren't just a rejection of adulthood, but a rejection of the adult world's inexplicable harshnesses.

• I'm never embarrassed by this, nor by the toy pets being seen by visitors. I don't feel embarrassed by our so-called immaturity, our joy in what many would consider childishness. In fact, I love our enthusiasm and our excitement, our passions. Personally-speaking only, I do wonder if these things aren't just a rejection of adulthood, but a rejection of the adult world's inexplicable harshnesses

I love this. It is so true and exactly how I feel. I never thought of the thing about rejecting the adult worlds harshness but I think that is actually very true as well. I think its part of the reason I love spending time with ducks and geese, they are so peaceful and seem so gentle in comparison with cruel confusing humans 

• I'm never embarrassed by this, nor by the toy pets being seen by visitors. I don't feel embarrassed by our so-called immaturity, our joy in what many would consider childishness. In fact, I love our enthusiasm and our excitement, our passions. Personally-speaking only, I do wonder if these things aren't just a rejection of adulthood, but a rejection of the adult world's inexplicable harshnesses

I love this. It is so true and exactly how I feel. I never thought of the thing about rejecting the adult worlds harshness but I think that is actually very true as well. I think its part of the reason I love spending time with ducks and geese, they are so peaceful and seem so gentle in comparison with cruel confusing humans 

Children
No Data