Plush cuddly animals

Does anyone else love plush cuddly animal toys and find them very comforting? I find they are one of the most comforting things for me. I have about 200 of them and they all live on a big Ikea unit in my bedroom. 
Just wondered if anyone has a particular favourite one theyve had for years as well? My favourite is a pygmy hippo ( I love hippos) that I rescued from getting thrown out when I worked in a charity shop years ago 

Parents
  • Yes cuddly toys are the best! I still have one with me each night- a horse called Coco . My mum also has several teddies that are very precious to her! One of them once fell out of the car (when someone got out) and mum only noticed later- She went back hunting for the teddy and luckily found him! My mum’s partner now also has cuddly toys. I personally feel that they are just as much for adults as kids. 

• Yes cuddly toys are the best! I still have one with me each night- a horse called Coco . My mum also has several teddies that are very precious to her! One of them once fell out of the car (when someone got out) and mum only noticed later- She went back hunting for the teddy and luckily found him! My mum’s partner now also has cuddly toys. I personally feel that they are just as much for adults as kids. 

Children
No Data