Private Health Insurance

I once had an injury and went to a private hospital and it was comfortable and caring. 

I feel more comfortable in private as I get melt downs if in a stressful area. 

A lot of people who are autistic will be fine on public hospitals. We are all different. 

I wonder if anyone is on private health insurance and how much it is per month? 

thank you 

Parents
  • I’m in a scheme called Benenden which is I think private health insurance of a sort. You pay in around thirty a month I think (I’m really bad at keeping track of prices but I ghonk it’s about that at basic level) and then you can ask your GP to get you ok’d for things like hospital visits, tests, etc. via a private clinic, and it takes pressure off the NHS waiting lists by helping someone else get a slot faster. 

• I recently got finally properly diagnosed with asthma that way and prescribed proper inhalers of the right strength. Any treatments up to £1800 for any individual ailment are covered by the monthly payment. And yes, some of those private clinics are more serene to go into. But thank god for the NHS too

• I recently got finally properly diagnosed with asthma that way and prescribed proper inhalers of the right strength. Any treatments up to £1800 for any individual ailment are covered by the monthly payment. And yes, some of those private clinics are more serene to go into. But thank god for the NHS too

Children