Private Health Insurance

I once had an injury and went to a private hospital and it was comfortable and caring. 

I feel more comfortable in private as I get melt downs if in a stressful area. 

A lot of people who are autistic will be fine on public hospitals. We are all different. 

I wonder if anyone is on private health insurance and how much it is per month? 

thank you 

Parents
  • I’m in a scheme called Benenden which is I think private health insurance of a sort. You pay in around thirty a month I think (I’m really bad at keeping track of prices but I ghonk it’s about that at basic level) and then you can ask your GP to get you ok’d for things like hospital visits, tests, etc. via a private clinic, and it takes pressure off the NHS waiting lists by helping someone else get a slot faster. 

• I’m in a scheme called Benenden which is I think private health insurance of a sort. You pay in around thirty a month I think (I’m really bad at keeping track of prices but I ghonk it’s about that at basic level) and then you can ask your GP to get you ok’d for things like hospital visits, tests, etc. via a private clinic, and it takes pressure off the NHS waiting lists by helping someone else get a slot faster. 

Children