Starting a new relationship

Hi, please excuse my bumbling nonsense, I find it hard to get my words out. I just feel like no one understands me
I’m in my 30s and feel I have undiagnosed asd, even my family agree yet didn’t get me assessed as it was seen as shame on my family. 
im really struggling as a single parent and not sure how to restart my love life. I hate physical contact and I’m very unsocial so haven’t had much luck. I can’t do small talk and have found others don’t like my bluntness/ telling it as it is. 
What do I do and where do I go? I don’t want my kids growing up thinking their mum was a failure in life

Parents
  • I'm a single parent too, so I understand how much of a struggle it can be. I feel I am ill-equipped to advise you on how to restart your love life, but one thing I do want to say is that I think it's unlikely your children will grow up thinking you have been a failure in life.

• I agree.

Me and my 3 sisters were begging our mom to leave 'dad'. We would rather have one parent

Still she was good mom, we made it to adulthood, without switching to dark side

but trauma from watching them fight will be with me forever

• I remember asking my parents when they were going to get divorced. Not because they were having major marital issues, but because a lot of the children in my class at school had parents who had gone their separate ways. It's laughable when I think about it now, as at the time I was quite put out by my parents desire to remain happily married, and not be like the parents of my peers.

• I remember asking my parents when they were going to get divorced. Not because they were having major marital issues, but because a lot of the children in my class at school had parents who had gone their separate ways. It's laughable when I think about it now, as at the time I was quite put out by my parents desire to remain happily married, and not be like the parents of my peers.

Children
No Data