Starting a new relationship

Hi, please excuse my bumbling nonsense, I find it hard to get my words out. I just feel like no one understands me
I’m in my 30s and feel I have undiagnosed asd, even my family agree yet didn’t get me assessed as it was seen as shame on my family. 
im really struggling as a single parent and not sure how to restart my love life. I hate physical contact and I’m very unsocial so haven’t had much luck. I can’t do small talk and have found others don’t like my bluntness/ telling it as it is. 
What do I do and where do I go? I don’t want my kids growing up thinking their mum was a failure in life

Parents
  • I'm a single parent too, so I understand how much of a struggle it can be. I feel I am ill-equipped to advise you on how to restart your love life, but one thing I do want to say is that I think it's unlikely your children will grow up thinking you have been a failure in life.

• I'm a single parent too, so I understand how much of a struggle it can be. I feel I am ill-equipped to advise you on how to restart your love life, but one thing I do want to say is that I think it's unlikely your children will grow up thinking you have been a failure in life.

Children