Empty life

my life feels so empty, I got no friends and partner 

• What do you/have you enjoyed most in life? Do more of that, not because that will remedy loneliness, but through those interests and putting yourself out there in situations those activities will provide, will likely invite meetings with people into the same things.

Then build on that. Take trips to amazing places, or, setup projects that invite others to join you in your journey whatever that is?

The one thing I can guarantee, is, you are feeling the exact same thing as millions of other people. These are human feelings produced because your human brain has some unmet human needs. Fill those needs through action and you shall remedy those feelings

Good luck, and remember a good night's sleep and some decent food today makes tomorrow's energy all the more positive (in my experience anyway).

Also, keep reaching out. We are listening, but other people will to Pray

• A glass that is empty can also be topped up to be half-empty, half-full...or full.  Work towards things, not away from them.   

• You are welcome.

I hate hearing people feeling lonely because I know the feeling all too well.

Shout out again, anytime, and if I'm not around, I hope someone else will want to say hi to you.

You are not alone.  Stay strong.  

• Hey mate - don't despair!

Like you say, it "feels" so empty.

That is not the same as "is" so empty.

Having no friends and no partner is not the measure of you sir - it is just one way that NT's assess their own lives.

If you are here - writing that email - then you are probably not NT, so don't judge yourself or ruminate in that way.

I can honestly say that I never feel more empty, alone, friendless, hopeless and upset than when I'm surrounded and immersed in an NT environment with all the usual trappings - ie social things to do with 'friends' - now THAT is emptiness!

Think about what you have got.  It doesn't matter AT ALL if other people don't appreciate its value.  I bet you've got some cool stuff to be thankful for.....your wonderfully wild and weird brain perhaps?!  Stay sane, and friends will appear if you need or want them.  That has been my experience......but it takes time!

In the meanwhile - if you need a friend right now - consider me your new "bestie" for as long as you need one.

Stay strong.  Take a walk.  I'll be here most of the day - on and off.

A friend.