Empty life

my life feels so empty, I got no friends and partner 

Parents
  • Hey mate - don't despair!

Like you say, it "feels" so empty.

That is not the same as "is" so empty.

Having no friends and no partner is not the measure of you sir - it is just one way that NT's assess their own lives.

If you are here - writing that email - then you are probably not NT, so don't judge yourself or ruminate in that way.

I can honestly say that I never feel more empty, alone, friendless, hopeless and upset than when I'm surrounded and immersed in an NT environment with all the usual trappings - ie social things to do with 'friends' - now THAT is emptiness!

Think about what you have got.  It doesn't matter AT ALL if other people don't appreciate its value.  I bet you've got some cool stuff to be thankful for.....your wonderfully wild and weird brain perhaps?!  Stay sane, and friends will appear if you need or want them.  That has been my experience......but it takes time!

In the meanwhile - if you need a friend right now - consider me your new "bestie" for as long as you need one.

Stay strong.  Take a walk.  I'll be here most of the day - on and off.

A friend.

• You are welcome.

I hate hearing people feeling lonely because I know the feeling all too well.

Shout out again, anytime, and if I'm not around, I hope someone else will want to say hi to you.

You are not alone.  Stay strong.  

• You are welcome.

I hate hearing people feeling lonely because I know the feeling all too well.

Shout out again, anytime, and if I'm not around, I hope someone else will want to say hi to you.

You are not alone.  Stay strong.  

Children
No Data