Womens clothes

What’s with womens clothes? Cap sleeves on everything? short shorts or tight shorts? Crop tops or T-shirts that are short. I just want a normal sleeved tee and just above my knee loose shorts Joy I have to borrow my bfs shorts and a man’s T-shirt to feel comfy in this heat Face palm tone2

• I'm all about that relaxed, comfy vibe – give me a normal sleeved tee and some loose shorts any day of the week. But finding those pieces in the sea of skin-tight, barely-there options? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.In this heat, it's a whole struggle. I end up raiding my boyfriend's closet for some relief. His oversized tees and baggy shorts become my saving grace when I can't bear to squeeze into yet another skin-baring ensemble.But hey, I recently stumbled upon this new store, thedom.com, and they've got some seriously cool denim pieces that are giving me life.

• When I buy tops or Tshirts I always check the length. I like them long and feel frustrated when I see a nice top that is short. I find long tops more comfortable and they look better as I have long legs.

• I’m a women, and I don’t agree with your comments. If I wanted loose shorts, regular length shorts,  or a regular sleeved top, I can find it without looking too hard. 

As a teen, I would wear my fathers clothes more than my own. These days I like some of my clothes to be loose, and some need to be tight. It just depends on the day and outfit. I often buy a size or two larger in tops and jumpers. I have shopped the mens section for years for odd items. 
    My daughters sensory issues where clothes are concerned is worse than mine. She does only shop in the mens section, including underwear.

• I solve clothing issues by making my own.  

• I am small in hight but I’m stocky not skinny not fat fat but a little pudgy Joy teen age boys are all so skinny at the moment what are they eating Joy occasionally I’ll wear denim shorts but again they are so short my butts on show Face palm tone2

• I know it’s so annoying I just want things to flow and stick to me 

• I don't wear them. Stupid designs. Airways too tight, shapes you can't move in, and so thin I used to always be freezing cold.

If you're small, the teen boys range is a good place to get practical well fitting clothing.

• I buy the unisex tops from cotton traders, they are a more relaxed and comfortable fit, and the body length is longer than in a women's style. I hate the way women's clothes are designed to make you look a certain way, rather than to be comfortable and practical. For jumpers, I wear men's jumpers from M&S.  It took me many years to find some clothes I felt comfortable in.

• I discovered a great deal of dressmakers on Etsy. And almost any one of them will tailor make clothes - especially Linen. It's lightly decadent with an M&S price tag. I started looking for independent makers during lockdown. First, it's too exhausting to look for clothes suitable only to discover there's polys or petroleum-based fibres. Second, they're small crafters and being self employed, I feel a solidarity.

I'm a fan of a year round A Line dress that works in summer and with base layers and a wool jumper, works in winter. 

• Hi, I use a company called Jacamo, They do t-shirts in longer lengths. I’m not sure but I think the female side of the company is called Long Tall Sally. Hope this helps.

• I often wear men’s t shirts, I prefer the cut and the length to women’s tops. In this heat though I’m in vests and loose short(ish) shorts. Far too hot for me to have shoulders and back completely covered!