Womens clothes

What’s with womens clothes? Cap sleeves on everything? short shorts or tight shorts? Crop tops or T-shirts that are short. I just want a normal sleeved tee and just above my knee loose shorts Joy I have to borrow my bfs shorts and a man’s T-shirt to feel comfy in this heat Face palm tone2

Parents
  • I’m a women, and I don’t agree with your comments. If I wanted loose shorts, regular length shorts,  or a regular sleeved top, I can find it without looking too hard. 

As a teen, I would wear my fathers clothes more than my own. These days I like some of my clothes to be loose, and some need to be tight. It just depends on the day and outfit. I often buy a size or two larger in tops and jumpers. I have shopped the mens section for years for odd items. 
    My daughters sensory issues where clothes are concerned is worse than mine. She does only shop in the mens section, including underwear.

• I’m a women, and I don’t agree with your comments. If I wanted loose shorts, regular length shorts,  or a regular sleeved top, I can find it without looking too hard. 

As a teen, I would wear my fathers clothes more than my own. These days I like some of my clothes to be loose, and some need to be tight. It just depends on the day and outfit. I often buy a size or two larger in tops and jumpers. I have shopped the mens section for years for odd items. 
    My daughters sensory issues where clothes are concerned is worse than mine. She does only shop in the mens section, including underwear.

Children
No Data