Womens clothes

What’s with womens clothes? Cap sleeves on everything? short shorts or tight shorts? Crop tops or T-shirts that are short. I just want a normal sleeved tee and just above my knee loose shorts Joy I have to borrow my bfs shorts and a man’s T-shirt to feel comfy in this heat Face palm tone2

Parents
  • I buy the unisex tops from cotton traders, they are a more relaxed and comfortable fit, and the body length is longer than in a women's style. I hate the way women's clothes are designed to make you look a certain way, rather than to be comfortable and practical. For jumpers, I wear men's jumpers from M&S.  It took me many years to find some clothes I felt comfortable in.

• I buy the unisex tops from cotton traders, they are a more relaxed and comfortable fit, and the body length is longer than in a women's style. I hate the way women's clothes are designed to make you look a certain way, rather than to be comfortable and practical. For jumpers, I wear men's jumpers from M&S.  It took me many years to find some clothes I felt comfortable in.

Children