Friends needed to start sustainable eco farm and sheltered housing for ASD people with support needs.

Vulnerable people who can't learn to look after themselves and be 'independent' are at the mercy of private companies to house them.  When it is residential care these companies homes can shut the care homes at any time. 

I want to find people to help me set up a trust for farmland to be farmed sustainably to increase biodiversity and combat climate change and to set up sheltered accommodation on site for people on the spectrum.  It should be within walking distance of a village or town and transport links so that they are not isolated.

Partners who receive funding for social care and are compatible with my son are needed, as are committed people to work in caring; carehome  management;  innovative sustainable farming and farm management. Also benefactors and investors. 

My son requires a high level of support but is not dangerous to others and sings instead of speaking. He gets on well with people who are kind and gentle and he can have a calming effect on high functioning people who suffer anxiety as he is generally calm and totally non judgmental.  However,  high pitched noises upset him and he needs a lot of support with self-help skills. .