# Daily Updates 2 #

this is the next chapter of 

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/20213/daily-updates

just a space for people can say what they have been doing today so we can keep up and in touch

Parents
  • I feel weird right now, my dogs got into a fight with each other (no one was hurt at all) but it stressed me out I was about fall asleep but I got woken up just as I was about to fall asleep now I'm awake but I have that weird feeling like when you wake up from a realistic dream 

• what are ur dogs called an what breeds are they. i adore dogs and grew up with hunting dogs

• Humphrey (dog de Bordeaux) & Murphy (French bulldog) they're such good boys

• marley was partially blind 90% and yes he used to use his nose to detect water . When he out walking he would follow walls  every where so i had to go some strange routes with him but he taught me "how to be happy no matter how bad things are". That is  why he was the best dog ever.  

• That's a nice story I love when people save dogs.

That's so cool he remembered the garden like that do you know if he was fully blind or partially if he saw shadows that could have helped him map out the garden, I remember seeing a video of a dog that had to have his eyes removed but learned to smell where he was going he would walk next to his human and not loose her because he could smell and hear if she was getting too far away and knew where to go to find her

• no but it was close  the dog ("Marley")  i had at time was an expert fighter he grew up on streets and he made no sounds or aggressive behaviour until he was very close and then he ambushed the dog.   

he turned out to be mostly blind and deaf but he was such a great dog. He memorised my entire garden and could run around it with ease he totally amazed me.

i was looking for a dog and on the way out i said what about him ?

he is going to be shot in 10 minutes

i said no way I'll take him 

i put him in the car before they could stop me 

and  he had him for 5 happy years

• no but it was close  the dog ("Marley")  i had at time was an expert fighter he grew up on streets and he made no sounds or aggressive behaviour until he was very close and then he ambushed the dog.   

he turned out to be mostly blind and deaf but he was such a great dog. He memorised my entire garden and could run around it with ease he totally amazed me.

i was looking for a dog and on the way out i said what about him ?

he is going to be shot in 10 minutes

i said no way I'll take him 

i put him in the car before they could stop me 

and  he had him for 5 happy years

Children
  • marley was partially blind 90% and yes he used to use his nose to detect water . When he out walking he would follow walls  every where so i had to go some strange routes with him but he taught me "how to be happy no matter how bad things are". That is  why he was the best dog ever.  

• That's a nice story I love when people save dogs.

That's so cool he remembered the garden like that do you know if he was fully blind or partially if he saw shadows that could have helped him map out the garden, I remember seeing a video of a dog that had to have his eyes removed but learned to smell where he was going he would walk next to his human and not loose her because he could smell and hear if she was getting too far away and knew where to go to find her