# Daily Updates 2 #

this is the next chapter of 

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/20213/daily-updates

just a space for people can say what they have been doing today so we can keep up and in touch

Parents
  • I feel weird right now, my dogs got into a fight with each other (no one was hurt at all) but it stressed me out I was about fall asleep but I got woken up just as I was about to fall asleep now I'm awake but I have that weird feeling like when you wake up from a realistic dream 

• what are ur dogs called an what breeds are they. i adore dogs and grew up with hunting dogs

• Humphrey (dog de Bordeaux) & Murphy (French bulldog) they're such good boys

• marley was partially blind 90% and yes he used to use his nose to detect water . When he out walking he would follow walls  every where so i had to go some strange routes with him but he taught me "how to be happy no matter how bad things are". That is  why he was the best dog ever.  

• marley was partially blind 90% and yes he used to use his nose to detect water . When he out walking he would follow walls  every where so i had to go some strange routes with him but he taught me "how to be happy no matter how bad things are". That is  why he was the best dog ever.  

Children
No Data