where to go if you strugglewith social situations and are in need of help

So I stupidly told the person who was running cbt, why i was stressed. I need to get out of what Im pretty sure is a long time narsasist relationship. I need out, the whole story is very complicated but i listened to this person for over 15 years, his logic and reasoning, even if it made me uncomfortable as 'he knew best' Various things happened, if i spoke up i was told I worry too much, I'm crazy, I over think. Back then I had no clue about ASD. I just struggled making friends, knowing what to do in social situations etc. Always felt out of place, born out of era, told by others I was naieve, too nice. I can now see I couldnt keep myself safe

I actually believed I was crazy like they said, but with all I was put through and undiagnosed I can see now why I had a breakdown!

I need to get free from this relationship now my eyes are open. But I feel more stressed having asked for help! Im just recieving confusing phone calls and no idea what their purpose is.I wanted practical advice as I cant work out a way out, sounds insane but I cant. 

I now have to deal with my situation and deal with these people calling, so stressed. 

I decided tonight I tell him to move out, I have it all in my head, I have been over it loads in my head. i will do this in the garden, so if he kicks off I can run indoors, I cant live like this anymore and have to live with my mistakes and regrets which replay over and over daily since they happened

Where do you go when you have no one? You cant get hold of anyone as the services are stretched, when you do reach out you get more stress. 

• Thank you roswell, im now dealing with trauma, trying to pay everything and find the money to move, decide where to move to, and deal with these different people. They want to open a CAFF i hate forms and questions. So exhausted with everything

• I don't know what to say, maybe there is someone at the services you're seeking help from who is especially kind, maybe you will get lucky and find that one person if you keep trying, some of them are lazy or selfish, I found in my GP surgery one GP who is genuinely kind, after finding one of them nasty and horrible, and one of them perhaps a bit fake.

How are you now? 

• Can't really offer much remote help but I hope you manage to get some support from your local services.   Hope things go ok.