Noise Cancelling headphones

Hi

I'm finding the lockdown difficult with my noisy neighbours. Can anyone recommend good noise cancelling headphones? I think they could get me through the lockdown without having a meltdown.

Parents
  • Hello there,

It’s so annoying isn’t it? I keep getting annoyed with one of my noisy neighbours. I’m convincing myself that he’s just making jobs for the sake of it, because he’s bored. It’s like a building site with all the sawing going on Triumph And because it’s hot at the moment, I don’t really want to close the window. All I can suggest is, maybe put some music on just to take your mind off it. I hope it’s just a daytime thing? So it doesn’t bother you at night also? 

• They like music on at night. Frowning2️ also it's not that hot up here in Scotland. Joy

• Joy Sorry about that. We’re lucky today in the south of England because it’s very warm. But getting back to your issue. You can actually buy ear plug things, they’re like little bits of foam that you put in your ears. But I couldn’t get on with those to be honest, they felt weird in my ears. Sorry for your situation, it’s a horrible thing to have noisy neighbours. I seem to get bothered by the slightest noise when I’m trying to sleep.

• Joy Sorry about that. We’re lucky today in the south of England because it’s very warm. But getting back to your issue. You can actually buy ear plug things, they’re like little bits of foam that you put in your ears. But I couldn’t get on with those to be honest, they felt weird in my ears. Sorry for your situation, it’s a horrible thing to have noisy neighbours. I seem to get bothered by the slightest noise when I’m trying to sleep.

Children