Noise Cancelling headphones

Hi

I'm finding the lockdown difficult with my noisy neighbours. Can anyone recommend good noise cancelling headphones? I think they could get me through the lockdown without having a meltdown.

Parents
  • Hello there,

It’s so annoying isn’t it? I keep getting annoyed with one of my noisy neighbours. I’m convincing myself that he’s just making jobs for the sake of it, because he’s bored. It’s like a building site with all the sawing going on Triumph And because it’s hot at the moment, I don’t really want to close the window. All I can suggest is, maybe put some music on just to take your mind off it. I hope it’s just a daytime thing? So it doesn’t bother you at night also? 

• Hello there,

It’s so annoying isn’t it? I keep getting annoyed with one of my noisy neighbours. I’m convincing myself that he’s just making jobs for the sake of it, because he’s bored. It’s like a building site with all the sawing going on Triumph And because it’s hot at the moment, I don’t really want to close the window. All I can suggest is, maybe put some music on just to take your mind off it. I hope it’s just a daytime thing? So it doesn’t bother you at night also? 

Children