I'm on my own

When I got beat up every day in school there was no one there to help me. I asked other students, teachers, for help, no one did.

I ended up dropping out and in a mental hospital.

I got raped by a man. I have nothing much now.

33 years old. No friends. 

This world is fake. I don't know why people pretend they're nice. 

Parents
  • Great you write on here. We are all different and keep hoping for improvements.

• I always try to understand why people do what they do and so wonder what you are hoping for  in writing here? Certainly I feel for your distress, which sounds terrible, but wonder how I could help .

• life can improve if you find a place where you can fit with good understanding people

• Life was good for me until something really bad happened 
    • finding local autistic support services or charities is a good starting place 
  • Great you write on here. We are all different and keep hoping for improvements.

• I always try to understand why people do what they do and so wonder what you are hoping for  in writing here? Certainly I feel for your distress, which sounds terrible, but wonder how I could help .

• life can improve if you find a place where you can fit with good understanding people

• Life was good for me until something really bad happened 
    • finding local autistic support services or charities is a good starting place 
Children
  • Well I'm supposed to be getting care workers, am advertising for them with social services, but so far no one nearby has applied, only people from over 15 miles away which would entail lots of travel expenses. Feel frustrated with how difficult it is to find support. 

I want to achieve some progress in my life.