I'm on my own

When I got beat up every day in school there was no one there to help me. I asked other students, teachers, for help, no one did.

I ended up dropping out and in a mental hospital.

I got raped by a man. I have nothing much now.

33 years old. No friends. 

This world is fake. I don't know why people pretend they're nice. 

Parents
  • Great you write on here. We are all different and keep hoping for improvements.

• I always try to understand why people do what they do and so wonder what you are hoping for  in writing here? Certainly I feel for your distress, which sounds terrible, but wonder how I could help .

• life can improve if you find a place where you can fit with good understanding people

• Life was good for me until something really bad happened 
    • finding local autistic support services or charities is a good starting place 
  • Great you write on here. We are all different and keep hoping for improvements.

• I always try to understand why people do what they do and so wonder what you are hoping for  in writing here? Certainly I feel for your distress, which sounds terrible, but wonder how I could help .

• life can improve if you find a place where you can fit with good understanding people

• Life was good for me until something really bad happened 
    • finding local autistic support services or charities is a good starting place 
Children