Finding a relationship

Hello, 

Please can you anyone help me with what I am struggling the most, 

I have to find a relationship or taking next steps to finding love, however I have tried dating sites, I just got turned down and I present myself very well. I connect very well people and i have no trouble communicating with people, 

I don't know if im rushing things or how I'm seeking a relationship I'm not doing it right i don't know. I concert worry about ill be on my own for near future? 

Any advice? 

Thanks 

Parents
  • Well, one of my friends has neurofibromatosis, and he's recently married. What you need is someone who's not going to judge you. He's a great guy and at least she can see that. Some people just see the surface. I think in our cases, it's hard to show people our good side so they don't just label us as "weirdos" or something like that. (I've had that, just because of how I look and act... not for anything sinister.)

• Well, one of my friends has neurofibromatosis, and he's recently married. What you need is someone who's not going to judge you. He's a great guy and at least she can see that. Some people just see the surface. I think in our cases, it's hard to show people our good side so they don't just label us as "weirdos" or something like that. (I've had that, just because of how I look and act... not for anything sinister.)

Children
No Data