Finding a relationship

Hello, 

Please can you anyone help me with what I am struggling the most, 

I have to find a relationship or taking next steps to finding love, however I have tried dating sites, I just got turned down and I present myself very well. I connect very well people and i have no trouble communicating with people, 

I don't know if im rushing things or how I'm seeking a relationship I'm not doing it right i don't know. I concert worry about ill be on my own for near future? 

Any advice? 

Thanks 

Parents
  • I found dating sites to be totally soul destroying environments to be honest, but then I believed the hype and probably used them for too long. I wasn't aware that I was probably on the spectrum at that point though, I just thought that I was shy! Like Pathfinder and Plastic have said, there's no easy solution unfortunately. In my opinion you are much better off trying things like Meetup and trying to meet like minded people in person as they have said, though I know this is easier said than done. Trust me, I know!!

By the way, I was complimented on my politeness by someone that I met in a Meetup group a while back, so if you do get the chance to offer to walk someone to their door or a station etc, I reckon that they *will* appreciate it!

Good luck!

• I found dating sites to be totally soul destroying environments to be honest, but then I believed the hype and probably used them for too long. I wasn't aware that I was probably on the spectrum at that point though, I just thought that I was shy! Like Pathfinder and Plastic have said, there's no easy solution unfortunately. In my opinion you are much better off trying things like Meetup and trying to meet like minded people in person as they have said, though I know this is easier said than done. Trust me, I know!!

By the way, I was complimented on my politeness by someone that I met in a Meetup group a while back, so if you do get the chance to offer to walk someone to their door or a station etc, I reckon that they *will* appreciate it!

Good luck!

Children
No Data