i feel like I cant do anything right

hello! 

i have just turned 20 years old (i dont feel older than 16) and I feel like my life is going down hill, not because of anything or anyone, mainly because of myself. I never seem to do anything even if I really need to. for e.g, call the doctors, go gym, go to bed early, do chores. just normal stuff really, I always seem to do the opposite. so if u told me I wasnt ill I would think I'm ill or if u said I need to go to the hospital I wont. I cant listen even it I tried. 

I just seem to always do the wrong tbing and everytime I do the rigjt thing I always feel like something gets in my way everytime. like I'll fall down the hill fast everytime I stop myself, omething slways hits me back down and I'll fall even more further. I come to tje point that what i'm saying is stuoid but I keep getting the same feeling. I legit feel like I csnt do anytbing.

Parents
  • I felt like that constantly when I was around your age. I am in my mid 20s now and find that with a little support from a small group of friends I can do more than I thought before. More practical though is the support I receive from a team that visits me for mental health reasons. They provide support to do tasks and try to build confidence, and even if I take steps back, they encourage me to keep moving in a positive direction. I don't believe you can't change, you can definitely improve your life for the better, I have confidence in you!

• I felt like that constantly when I was around your age. I am in my mid 20s now and find that with a little support from a small group of friends I can do more than I thought before. More practical though is the support I receive from a team that visits me for mental health reasons. They provide support to do tasks and try to build confidence, and even if I take steps back, they encourage me to keep moving in a positive direction. I don't believe you can't change, you can definitely improve your life for the better, I have confidence in you!

Children
No Data