*TRY THIS * The Gratitude Thread - a "Change Thinking" technique

This is a technique to change how you think to the more positive.

all you have to do is list things you are blessed to have  ( even just one thing is a positive step )

here's mine today ( Below )

Visit on a regular basis to change how you think. 

Parents
  • ...Happy New Decade, Mr. Aidie! 

...Um... is this a serious Thread? In which case I might not post so much, sorry. But useful things towards "Positive Thinking" include "Mindfulness" Meditation, which I cannot really do much more than simply state as a keyword ( Mindfulness ), since I think that most Autistic People do that automatically even without realising that it is called "Mindfullness"... (e.g. not stepping upon Ants, noticing the Wind direction, feeling the surroundings, etc. etc.)

I have a lot of positive things and negative things in 'My Life here', thus I am not really posting any of them. Thanks For the Thread, of course, in any case... and Good Luck...!  Slight smile

• ...Happy New Decade, Mr. Aidie! 

...Um... is this a serious Thread? In which case I might not post so much, sorry. But useful things towards "Positive Thinking" include "Mindfulness" Meditation, which I cannot really do much more than simply state as a keyword ( Mindfulness ), since I think that most Autistic People do that automatically even without realising that it is called "Mindfullness"... (e.g. not stepping upon Ants, noticing the Wind direction, feeling the surroundings, etc. etc.)

I have a lot of positive things and negative things in 'My Life here', thus I am not really posting any of them. Thanks For the Thread, of course, in any case... and Good Luck...!  Slight smile

Children