From an autism/disability perspective, who is the best party to vote for?

I'm guessing Conservative/Tories would be the worst choice, since they only care about the top richest 1%, and they are responsible for DLA changing to PIP and the disaster that is Universal Credit.

• Greetings. (From An Old Poster.) What was said by C&HF there is quite true, upon this Forum (if not any Forum)... certain topics are a good idea *not* to be invited, including Politics, Religion, Race, & such.

You might want to reword Your Title and/or Opening Post, to simply discuss the changes concerning DLA, PIP, and UC... or have a look at or contribute towards other Threads discussing the same thing(s)... Those things *are* alright to discuss here -- but just do not mention Politics/Political Parties! As this Thread stands now, it indeed invites a lot of heated debate. TV programs about this are plentiful to see and are a good example of just how hostile things can get.

Be careful, and sorry, I dare say nothing much else, here.

• I'm guessing Conservative/Tories would be the worst choice, since they only care about the top richest 1%, and they are responsible for DLA changing to PIP and the disaster that is Universal Credit.

So... I'm guessing that you have asked this question with all the right intentions but would like to give you a friendly piece of advice nonetheless. The way that you have worded this question together with your introductory statement may set people against you. Politics is one of those subjects in which you need to tread very carefully- people have their own personal opinions on the subject and are often unwilling or unrelenting to give up that perspective for anyone else. Further to this, your dislike of the conservative party may signify that, even if someone, were to, give you some advice on who best to vote for, they would probably be dissuaded from saying conservative- meaning you may not get the honest answer that you are looking for.

Finally, I would like to end by saying that Autism, being a spectrum condition which comes with a variety of different conditions may make some people more vulnerable to others, and may mean that they may vote in accordance to the advice given on this forum which may be counter-intuitive to their ability to make an informed choice on how best to vote for in the upcoming elections. I would also like to add that, from the polling stations that I have been to, it may even be a criminal offence to give such guidance to people as they may be persuaded to vote your way- something which would be counter-intuitive to our system of democracy.

I hope that I have not sounded too harsh in the reply, but just wanted to give you some fore-warning on some of the responses that you may receive on this thread. If I do, however, still sound harsh, I apologise! It wasn't my intention I was just trying to look out for you!