This is what I look like

People have their stereotypes but I have severe anxiety, I have no friends where I live. This is what I look like. I have been refused help by the NHS, social services, there's nothing available. And yet people might think I am just fine. Assumptions!

[I've removed the photo as I've learned it's against the community rules to post photographs, I think it was getting on people's nerves anyway seeing my face :)

Parents
  • Greetings, and Nice to "see You", Mister 'Love OnThe NHS'. This kind of confirms what I had said upon other Threads, about the fact that NAS used to censor pictures identifying people, but then at around the start of this Year, so very many people did so, that they now do not regulate all of that as harshly as they used to. 

Given the Title of this Thread, & as if in reciprocation, & for anyone else curious, I here repeat an old picture of Myself which I had posted before upon this Forum, about a Year ago. As You can see, I took this whilst resting upon a tall Church Spire...:

Slight smile

• ...However if the real reason for this Thread was about not getting support, then I apologise and cannot say much more than to just keep pressing and insisting, that is all... if You have no diagnosis of Autism then that is very *very* much worth pursuing, since it opens up a lot of Automatic support. Good Luck to You, Sincerely.

• That photo was a good shot. The lighting is beautiful.

I've got a diagnosis of Asperger's. However have been fighting tooth and nail to get any support from the NHS/social services. My mum has been going through a complaints process with them for over a year now, many letters have been sent. Long ones sometimes too. Maybe I'm getting closer to getting help. Maybe!

• DC said “ but I no longer care so much and instead try to make up for it by dressing and asserting Myself with some *attitude*.”.

be comfortable in what you wear and don’t ever be told it’s wrong please.

its an outer expression of self.

I have said this before on this forum “ I for one would be more than happy to walk down any street beside you and dare anyone so much as look the wrong way at us”.

I dress to feel right, not the usual stereotype, actually very neat and tidy if not slightly eccentric looking Lol.

Fedora hats and winged  werecat sounds perfectly normal to me.

please be careful standing on top of that church spire, 

Quite right about beards back in the 70’s and 90’s.

now the town shops have nothing but men’s beard emporiums and ladies nail and beauty salons.

seems every nation has an “ authentic( add region) beard parlour”.

Good fortune to YOU and all.

keep being you DC, ( )

• DC said “ but I no longer care so much and instead try to make up for it by dressing and asserting Myself with some *attitude*.”.

be comfortable in what you wear and don’t ever be told it’s wrong please.

its an outer expression of self.

I have said this before on this forum “ I for one would be more than happy to walk down any street beside you and dare anyone so much as look the wrong way at us”.

I dress to feel right, not the usual stereotype, actually very neat and tidy if not slightly eccentric looking Lol.

Fedora hats and winged  werecat sounds perfectly normal to me.

please be careful standing on top of that church spire, 

Quite right about beards back in the 70’s and 90’s.

now the town shops have nothing but men’s beard emporiums and ladies nail and beauty salons.

seems every nation has an “ authentic( add region) beard parlour”.

Good fortune to YOU and all.

keep being you DC, ( )

Children
No Data