This is what I look like

People have their stereotypes but I have severe anxiety, I have no friends where I live. This is what I look like. I have been refused help by the NHS, social services, there's nothing available. And yet people might think I am just fine. Assumptions!

[I've removed the photo as I've learned it's against the community rules to post photographs, I think it was getting on people's nerves anyway seeing my face :)

Parents
  • Greetings, and Nice to "see You", Mister 'Love OnThe NHS'. This kind of confirms what I had said upon other Threads, about the fact that NAS used to censor pictures identifying people, but then at around the start of this Year, so very many people did so, that they now do not regulate all of that as harshly as they used to. 

Given the Title of this Thread, & as if in reciprocation, & for anyone else curious, I here repeat an old picture of Myself which I had posted before upon this Forum, about a Year ago. As You can see, I took this whilst resting upon a tall Church Spire...:

Slight smile

• Greetings, and Nice to "see You", Mister 'Love OnThe NHS'. This kind of confirms what I had said upon other Threads, about the fact that NAS used to censor pictures identifying people, but then at around the start of this Year, so very many people did so, that they now do not regulate all of that as harshly as they used to. 

Given the Title of this Thread, & as if in reciprocation, & for anyone else curious, I here repeat an old picture of Myself which I had posted before upon this Forum, about a Year ago. As You can see, I took this whilst resting upon a tall Church Spire...:

Slight smile

Children