Christmas presents

Does anyone else find the whole present thing pointless ? Why doesn't everyone keep their money and buy stuff they want for themselves ?

So much pressure to find just the right gift and to respond to what you are given positively regardless of If you actually like it or not !

Parents
  • I don't bother until I get a sinking feeling at the thought those who put up with me and endure me think I don't care enough about them to give them a treat at least once for one day in the 365 days of the year

• u are imagining thoughts in going on in our peoples heads and u have no evidence they think about you that way at all !  You have to challenge that thought, punch in the face, and act differently this year OK K. lmao at the OK K :)

• Ha, I do guess sometimes what people think, it's brought on by wondering why is this person so upset with me right now.. Then I ask and they say why do you think I'm upset! Then I analyse the whole week upto that point and answer which is never the right thing to do lol, but people like tradition and if they are upset at you on Christmas day and you didn't get them a present then I guess that could Blushd be why. Just from experience it's best to get something for the people I likeBlush

• Ha, I do guess sometimes what people think, it's brought on by wondering why is this person so upset with me right now.. Then I ask and they say why do you think I'm upset! Then I analyse the whole week upto that point and answer which is never the right thing to do lol, but people like tradition and if they are upset at you on Christmas day and you didn't get them a present then I guess that could Blushd be why. Just from experience it's best to get something for the people I likeBlush

Children