This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD oil/Gummies - has anyone used it for autism related anxiety ?

I watched a video on you tube where the user claimed CBD oil help his anxiety.

Some parents in USA have given it to their kids again with claims of behavioural improvements.

Has anyone used CBD oil or better (something medically prescribed) to keep down anxiety ?

Parents
  • I think they're very helpful and I use them to help with anxiety and insomnia.  The quality is variable, though, and I had to shop around and try lots of brands before settling on the best for me. 

I also discovered, fairly late in life, that cannabis edibles help me a LOT.  If I'd had access to these in my teens and 20s, it would have helped enormously and saved me from more damaging self medication with alcohol.  My first thought on taking a very low dose candy (10mg THC) - this is doing what I always attempted to do with alcohol and various prescription drugs but never quite succeeded!  I also thought you have to smoke it and seek out dodgy dealers.  These days it's more easily accessible via local cannabis clubs, or, as oils or flower (flos, they call it) via one of the many legal cannabis clinics that are springing up.  They're still pricey but you can register with Project 21 or agree to share your experiences for research purposes to get a reduced price.      

• thats good to know,,,,I mean about the cannabis clubs

• Yes, my local one has been a godsend during lockdown.  Although there have been no meetups due to lockdown, I went to a couple of meetings in February last year and made contacts who have been extremely helpful to me.  Supermarket and online delivery companies have got nothing on them!  I absolutely love my candies and gummies.  :)

• Yes, my local one has been a godsend during lockdown.  Although there have been no meetups due to lockdown, I went to a couple of meetings in February last year and made contacts who have been extremely helpful to me.  Supermarket and online delivery companies have got nothing on them!  I absolutely love my candies and gummies.  :)

Children
No Data