This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD oil/Gummies - has anyone used it for autism related anxiety ?

I watched a video on you tube where the user claimed CBD oil help his anxiety.

Some parents in USA have given it to their kids again with claims of behavioural improvements.

Has anyone used CBD oil or better (something medically prescribed) to keep down anxiety ?

Parents
  • I'd suggest speaking with your GP regarding this.

CBD above a very low dosage is illegal in the UK, so comparing to other jurisdictions is immediately a challenge as they may have access to dosage levels you can't legally buy.

• The THC compound is illegal, not the CBD compound. All commercially available CBD supplements must be treated so that their percentage of THC is below a certain very small percentage (off the top of my head I cannot think what that is). The CBD compound, however, is legal and currently for sale across a wide variety of outlets, including health food shops, etc.

• The THC compound is illegal, not the CBD compound. All commercially available CBD supplements must be treated so that their percentage of THC is below a certain very small percentage (off the top of my head I cannot think what that is). The CBD compound, however, is legal and currently for sale across a wide variety of outlets, including health food shops, etc.

Children