Body temperature regulation

Does anyone else have trouble regulating their body temperature? I get so hot sometimes I have to walk around the house in my underwear whilst others don't seem to feel it . But I also go the other way and can be really really cold and other people aren't. Am I just super sensitive to heat ?

Parents
  • I can't stand hot temperatures! Summer is a nightmare for me - I just feel so uncomfortable and trapped in the heat. Nobody at work believes me when I say I'm looking forward to winter. I need my loose, comfy jumpers and cooler temperatures back! Do you tend to find your sensory sensitivities are heightened in summer? I'm really struggling with that at the moment.

• I can't stand hot temperatures! Summer is a nightmare for me - I just feel so uncomfortable and trapped in the heat. Nobody at work believes me when I say I'm looking forward to winter. I need my loose, comfy jumpers and cooler temperatures back! Do you tend to find your sensory sensitivities are heightened in summer? I'm really struggling with that at the moment.

Children