Body temperature regulation

Does anyone else have trouble regulating their body temperature? I get so hot sometimes I have to walk around the house in my underwear whilst others don't seem to feel it . But I also go the other way and can be really really cold and other people aren't. Am I just super sensitive to heat ?

Parents
  • Yes... I have had this all my life, way over sensitive to cold and way too sensitive to heat, extreme  temperatures are unbearable for me, if I am too hot I have to have a fan on full blast at night if I am too cold I have the electric blanket on full blast and  multiple layers. The strange thing is if I say I am really cold and you check my temperature I usually am around 35 degrees, which is cold when others are 36-37 degrees and the temperature, to them, isn't that cold.

• Yes... I have had this all my life, way over sensitive to cold and way too sensitive to heat, extreme  temperatures are unbearable for me, if I am too hot I have to have a fan on full blast at night if I am too cold I have the electric blanket on full blast and  multiple layers. The strange thing is if I say I am really cold and you check my temperature I usually am around 35 degrees, which is cold when others are 36-37 degrees and the temperature, to them, isn't that cold.

Children