Help me remember my childhood

I am facing part 2 of my assessment in a few weeks and I struggle with childhood memories (won't be taking a parent). I've been reading other people's experiences from when they thought back to their childhood and discovered probably autistic behaviours that they hadn't previously considered "different" or autistic in particular. I would love it if some people could write about their childhood memories where they, looking back now, struggled or made mistakes because of their autism. Not for me to copy of course, I just find it helps me kickstart some of my own memories if that makes sense? It's hard for me to think of examples so reading other people's examples helps me think about whether I've been in a similar situation.

Parents
  • How did you play at Primary- by yourself or with others?  If with others, did you have to be in charge (control)?

Did you take things literally?

Did you see patterns that others didn’t?  I remember that “3 sevens are 21” sounded right, but “4 sevens are 28 didn’t”.

Did you have obsessions?

I’m still in contact with several school friends and asked for help.  I also managed to get a former teacher to write a report.  

• How did you play at Primary- by yourself or with others?  If with others, did you have to be in charge (control)?

Did you take things literally?

Did you see patterns that others didn’t?  I remember that “3 sevens are 21” sounded right, but “4 sevens are 28 didn’t”.

Did you have obsessions?

I’m still in contact with several school friends and asked for help.  I also managed to get a former teacher to write a report.  

Children
No Data