In-Ear Headphones for Noise Cancelling

Like many of you, I find restaurants etc very noisy and sometimes unbearable.

Can anyone recommend in-ear earbuds for noise cancelling? I don't want them to listen to music just block out the sound. I already have some Bose overhead ones. 

Parents
  • i know this is a bit off topic re noise cancelling headphones / ear phones whilst out and about just thought i would tell you about a little gadget i bought that's prooved invaluable to me its called Electrofan and its basically a white noise machine that also has sounds like a fan would make it has different preset sounds and volumes i use it at night next to my bed and it drowns out traffic and neighbours noise and i couldn't sleep without it it is a bit expensive but it's brilliant and has changed my sleep pattern totally link to buy below

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1_a_it

• Personally I use an app called “Simply Rain” for my iPhone, which has a similar effect

• Just wanted to say hi and thanks. This five year comment of yours opened up a whole new world. Actually took it a step further and discovered the accessibility sounds in the apple phone (took me a while, probably the whole world knows about them...) and it was your comment in an obscure google search that led me there.

It also took me while and post two mild burnouts to discover that I have hyperacousis and tinnitus and some other elements that echo autism. It was the phone sounds of colleagues in the open space that broke me down that led me down this journey of self discovery. I also seem to be sensitive to too much visual movement around me when I work. If there is any other info you'd like to share, feel free.

Thanks again.

• Just wanted to say hi and thanks. This five year comment of yours opened up a whole new world. Actually took it a step further and discovered the accessibility sounds in the apple phone (took me a while, probably the whole world knows about them...) and it was your comment in an obscure google search that led me there.

It also took me while and post two mild burnouts to discover that I have hyperacousis and tinnitus and some other elements that echo autism. It was the phone sounds of colleagues in the open space that broke me down that led me down this journey of self discovery. I also seem to be sensitive to too much visual movement around me when I work. If there is any other info you'd like to share, feel free.

Thanks again.

Children
No Data