Are there any women here? #2

This is a root and branch (pardon the pun), fresh-start, clean slate thread...and continuation of the Are there any women here? post 

:) 

Parents
  • Yes, I belong to the female gender. 

• I wonder how many of us share Shania Twain's (?) sentiment of "Man, I feel like a woman!"???

I am female and have never had a gender identity crisis sort of feelings, but I don't particularly feel any more of a woman than I do simply a person. In fact, I can usually more easily relate to men in 'real life' conversations and social situations. Other than the obvious physical differences I can't really see a good reason why I "feel like a woman". Does anyone else feel like this?

• Most definitely. I do not feel like a man, although I have from an early age felt like I didn't know how to be a proper girl/woman. I don't know where to start with most of the things that seem to be considered girly and necessary to fit in with the female of the species (doing hair, gossiping, forming cliques, holding grudges, interest in celebrities and/or children). I also get on far better with men, mainly because they tend to take you at face value. Women always seem to know I am faking it (masking has only limited success), I can never quite carry it off, but men are mostly oblivious to the fact that I am different to anyone else.

• well, my better half says that I "think like a man", so there may be something in that!!

Reply Children
No Data