Are there any women here? #2

This is a root and branch (pardon the pun), fresh-start, clean slate thread...and continuation of the Are there any women here? post 

:) 

Parents
  • Yes, I belong to the female gender. 

• I wonder how many of us share Shania Twain's (?) sentiment of "Man, I feel like a woman!"???

I am female and have never had a gender identity crisis sort of feelings, but I don't particularly feel any more of a woman than I do simply a person. In fact, I can usually more easily relate to men in 'real life' conversations and social situations. Other than the obvious physical differences I can't really see a good reason why I "feel like a woman". Does anyone else feel like this?

• I wonder how many of us share Shania Twain's (?) sentiment of "Man, I feel like a woman!"???

I am female and have never had a gender identity crisis sort of feelings, but I don't particularly feel any more of a woman than I do simply a person. In fact, I can usually more easily relate to men in 'real life' conversations and social situations. Other than the obvious physical differences I can't really see a good reason why I "feel like a woman". Does anyone else feel like this?

Children