AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

A continuation from the first "Thread", which is now quite long, yet only at times digressing.
If anyone cannot find the previous "Thread", then have a go at entering parts of the title of this here thread, into a "Search"-Box.
...Certainly, All who visit, are welcome to paste anything into either that previous Thread or into this new one.

(As always, glad tidings and a generous Thank You, to one and all from myself.) また... がんばって 下さいな...

Parents
  • Good Evening and Good Fortune to all, as I often say. This fits in with the Main Topic, and so I Post here...

After about 2 Months, I see certain patterns, to this Forum in general (yet disrupted at "Yuletide", and this is my own first "Yuletide" upon the Internet)...

Thus far, the regulars are:
    - Hi, I'm new, Hello...
    - Possibly ASD, is a Formal Diagnosis Useful...
    - I have a Child, possibly Autistic also...
    - I am one of the <>30% of Autistic Adults who is in Employment, how do I cope...
    - Social Situations, or feeling low, and how do I cope...
    - Late Diagnosed...
    - Hi, General Chat...

...Sometimes the Pattern is disrupted by a new Topic. The new Topic may prove popular, yet then sink into obscurity under other new Starting Posts. Sometimes the new Topic is unpopular, and may gain no answers at all, or answers which sort-of do not understand what the Starter is talking about. A topic concerning "Children" is almost always popular, and will almost always gain a response from NAS themselves.

...That's it for this Post. Yes, I understand that all of that IS what this Forum is for, and so I say that I am *not* "complaining" or objecting to it (I am still here, after all)... I only Post this in observation, and in wondering what happens if I Post such an observation...? (Happy New Year to all, of course.)

• Good Evening and Good Fortune to all, as I often say. This fits in with the Main Topic, and so I Post here...

After about 2 Months, I see certain patterns, to this Forum in general (yet disrupted at "Yuletide", and this is my own first "Yuletide" upon the Internet)...

Thus far, the regulars are:
    - Hi, I'm new, Hello...
    - Possibly ASD, is a Formal Diagnosis Useful...
    - I have a Child, possibly Autistic also...
    - I am one of the <>30% of Autistic Adults who is in Employment, how do I cope...
    - Social Situations, or feeling low, and how do I cope...
    - Late Diagnosed...
    - Hi, General Chat...

...Sometimes the Pattern is disrupted by a new Topic. The new Topic may prove popular, yet then sink into obscurity under other new Starting Posts. Sometimes the new Topic is unpopular, and may gain no answers at all, or answers which sort-of do not understand what the Starter is talking about. A topic concerning "Children" is almost always popular, and will almost always gain a response from NAS themselves.

...That's it for this Post. Yes, I understand that all of that IS what this Forum is for, and so I say that I am *not* "complaining" or objecting to it (I am still here, after all)... I only Post this in observation, and in wondering what happens if I Post such an observation...? (Happy New Year to all, of course.)

Children
No Data