Slippers

My Son who’s seven really needs to wear slippers but he won’t any suggestions please? 

Parents
  • I'm curious as to why he needs to wear slippers as well?

It might be he prefers to have nothing on his feet and I expect that's something we can all understand. I prefer to be barefoot whenever possible, I hate the feel of anything on my feet, especially shoes. When I wear shoes it feels like my feet are being strangled.

As a girl me mam always had a struggle to get me to put me shoes on ready for school lol. I still don't like wearing shoes, socks are ok, so long as they're a good material that doesn't affect my skin.

• I don't love wearing socks unless I really need to. I've got eczema and they're not kind to me.

I do remember a time I didn't want to wear these new shoes to school cos I thought people would laugh at me (they didn't). I was 8.

• I don't love wearing socks unless I really need to. I've got eczema and they're not kind to me.

I do remember a time I didn't want to wear these new shoes to school cos I thought people would laugh at me (they didn't). I was 8.

Children
No Data