Some of the real UFO stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTEWLSTyUic

Some of this is real, some of it is misdirection, but it is educational, you have my word on that.

WIth certain parts of science as with politics, Winston Churchill's famous saying come into play, "The Truth is surrounded by a bodyguard of lies".

Bear that in mind as you enter the real version of the Twighlight Zone. It's quite an extraordinary little video. 

Parents
  • That production would have benefitted from some extensive pruning and far less micro snippets of pointless video.

Thanks for sharing this.  I do love to learn, not only about the substantive subject matter, but also also how "people" choose to expand and present it.  I've seen FAR worse efforts on both counts....despite the length...I was engaged.

• Spplemental information, I read "hello stupid" (It's findable on the web now) by Beau Kitselmann back in 1968...

I rediscovered Townsend Brown pretty much as soon as I got on the internet in the late nineties. Ended up administrating the family webste for a while around 2012...  

Unlike most alternative reality/physics (But not, all. It's very important that. Not all) although it's obscure tehre is enough detail and truth for an honest experimenter to start work in the field, at home, and extend the limits of what is known...)

Just don't publish ANYTHING that you accomplish on the internet.  That way lies endless argument with fools (or worse), and distratction from the work, and if you are really good at the science, proper trouble. 

For once I was lucky, I'm good enough to have learned some stuff, and made some minor acomplishment, just enough to attract the argument phase, but I was not good enough to attract "trouble" as I have witnessed some do. 

The rules for honest workers in the field of alternative science seem to be that you can do anything you like, unmolested, providing you don't expect to get money or publicity or change the status quo.  

• Spplemental information, I read "hello stupid" (It's findable on the web now) by Beau Kitselmann back in 1968...

I rediscovered Townsend Brown pretty much as soon as I got on the internet in the late nineties. Ended up administrating the family webste for a while around 2012...  

Unlike most alternative reality/physics (But not, all. It's very important that. Not all) although it's obscure tehre is enough detail and truth for an honest experimenter to start work in the field, at home, and extend the limits of what is known...)

Just don't publish ANYTHING that you accomplish on the internet.  That way lies endless argument with fools (or worse), and distratction from the work, and if you are really good at the science, proper trouble. 

For once I was lucky, I'm good enough to have learned some stuff, and made some minor acomplishment, just enough to attract the argument phase, but I was not good enough to attract "trouble" as I have witnessed some do. 

The rules for honest workers in the field of alternative science seem to be that you can do anything you like, unmolested, providing you don't expect to get money or publicity or change the status quo.  

Children
No Data