Preferred method of listening to music... CD, vinyl or digital???

My mum still listens to vinyl. She grew up with it and her opinion is, there's no greater sound. I grew up on CD, naturally, but in recent years I've stopped and started doing all my music listening on my phone and laptop on Spotify. I like the ease of it, like how I can plug in my headphones and listen anywhere at anytime I like.

I did try vinyl but I really couldn't get on with it. The crackling and popping just made my brain go huuuuhh!? No idea why people find that sound appealing, for me it was an earache. I liked CD and I've still got all my CDs I got growing up but generally just use my phone for my music listening now.

Parents
  • I tend to stream radio or YouTube from my iPhone to earphones or a soundbox. I did have CDs but got rid of them along with most of my DVDs. I still have some vinyl but it’s in storage.

• I forgot radio. I listen to radio occasionally and sometimes if I'm lucky they play a song I haven't heard for ages but at one point I used to listen to it all the time. I listen to radio in my car mostly.

• I forgot radio. I listen to radio occasionally and sometimes if I'm lucky they play a song I haven't heard for ages but at one point I used to listen to it all the time. I listen to radio in my car mostly.

Children
No Data