This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Do you play games? Which ones do you like?

Can be computer games or games like Monopoly Smiley I actually have a huge collection of Monopoly, I own several editions including the rarer Simpsons Treehouse of Horror edition.

I play some video games but not like I used to. Now I only really play some Nintendo mostly Mario Kart.

Parents
  • I have been hyperfixated on the Ace Attorney series of games on and off for months. I would highly recommend them to anyone who likes problem solving, puzzles or murder mystery style stuff. Its available on Xbox, Switch and play store off the top of my head. It is so fun. 

• No I don't play games, I know I'm unusual in this, I've not played a computer game since about the late 1980's, I don't know how to use the controllers and they always crash on me, I press one button and the whole thing goes kapluey.

I used to play scrabble quite a lot and enjoyed it, but we wern't always playing competitively it was more about making good words, I used to do the same on my own a lot too. Not being competitive makes game playing difficult as others are and I dont' understand and get upset and they get cross.

• No I don't play games, I know I'm unusual in this, I've not played a computer game since about the late 1980's, I don't know how to use the controllers and they always crash on me, I press one button and the whole thing goes kapluey.

I used to play scrabble quite a lot and enjoyed it, but we wern't always playing competitively it was more about making good words, I used to do the same on my own a lot too. Not being competitive makes game playing difficult as others are and I dont' understand and get upset and they get cross.

Children
No Data