This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Do you play games? Which ones do you like?

Can be computer games or games like Monopoly Smiley I actually have a huge collection of Monopoly, I own several editions including the rarer Simpsons Treehouse of Horror edition.

I play some video games but not like I used to. Now I only really play some Nintendo mostly Mario Kart.

Parents
  • I play many video games. I've started the most recent Legend of Zelda game, which I like because there is a lot to do but it never pressures you into anything, it can be quite relaxing.

I have an aversion to Monopoly though, I remember my sister always beating me no matter what properties I tried to buy Grinning I do play board games with a group of friends though, they take me a while to get used to the rules but I tend to pick them up quickly. Games like Ticket to Ride and Small world.

• I play many video games. I've started the most recent Legend of Zelda game, which I like because there is a lot to do but it never pressures you into anything, it can be quite relaxing.

I have an aversion to Monopoly though, I remember my sister always beating me no matter what properties I tried to buy Grinning I do play board games with a group of friends though, they take me a while to get used to the rules but I tend to pick them up quickly. Games like Ticket to Ride and Small world.

Children
No Data