Are there any Dell or other laptop experts here?

I'm hoping there are some autistic computer geniuses here who can help me decide between 3 REFURBISHED laptops. I am so not a computer genius, quite the opposite.

These all cost £250 and they are from a seller I trust:

1. Dell XPS 13 L322X Core i7-3537U 2.00GHz 8GB DDR3 128GB SSD FHD Webcam Laptop

2. Dell Latitude 3550 Core i5-5200U 2.20GHz 8GB DDR3 128GB SSD Webcam HDMI Laptop

3. Dell Latitude 6430u Core i7-3687U 8GB DDR3 128GB SSD Webcam Windows 10 Laptop

EDIT- just found another candidate Dell Inspiron 15 5520 Core i5-3210M 2.50GHz 8GB Ram 500GB HDD Webcam HDMI Laptop at £220. I like the Inspiron I've got, so maybe?

I can provide the links to eBay if you want, that's where I copied those descriptions from^

What I want is a laptop to replace my current Inspiron 5558, which is really on its last legs, it's about 7 years old. I want as much RAM as possible, a screen of *at least* 13 inches, an SSD.

I do not play any games on my laptop, I mostly use it for writing in Word; going on social media; sending emails; shopping online.

Is there anyone who is able to advise me?

Thanks.

Parents
  • old post, so the specs are outdated now.... but if i were to choose id have chosen none of them at all and perhaps increased my budget...

125gb ssd isnt too good, id want a main 1 terrabyte ssd at least.... although by todays standards 1 terrabyte for gaming isnt enough so id want a desktop with ability to open it up and add more internal ssd in the extra ssd slots.

my laptop i got like 8 or more years ago? ... still works.... was 400 quid... has nividia 1050 graphics and a i5 intel 7th gen, 8gb ram 1 terrabyte hdd.... even back then the standard was having 1 terrabyte storage, and i still have to delete stuff to make room.

im thinking of desktop with 4060 graphics now and 13th gen intel and 1 terrabyte ssd.

• old post, so the specs are outdated now.... but if i were to choose id have chosen none of them at all and perhaps increased my budget...

125gb ssd isnt too good, id want a main 1 terrabyte ssd at least.... although by todays standards 1 terrabyte for gaming isnt enough so id want a desktop with ability to open it up and add more internal ssd in the extra ssd slots.

my laptop i got like 8 or more years ago? ... still works.... was 400 quid... has nividia 1050 graphics and a i5 intel 7th gen, 8gb ram 1 terrabyte hdd.... even back then the standard was having 1 terrabyte storage, and i still have to delete stuff to make room.

im thinking of desktop with 4060 graphics now and 13th gen intel and 1 terrabyte ssd.

Children
No Data