Christmas Decs - want them down now!

The Christmas decorations are annoying me now, I want them put away. 

Do you feel the same? or do you want them up until  the last minute? 

Parents
  • Greetings again. This is probably the last thing which I most wanted to Post.

Tree = Douglas Fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii) (or other Abies Species).

Lights = Fireflies (not native to this country!).

Tinsel = Snow (causes trouble with British Rail, for "the wrong kind of snow" can "gap" a Train (cut off the electricity from the 3rd Rail)).

Baubles = Fruits or PineCones or other large seeds (varies).

Fairy/Star = ...upon gazing up at the tree, in the outdoors, either may be seen as if "alighted atop the Tree"...

...and so that is what all of that means. The Snow may be pink or the Fruits may be matchboxes... but that is all up to the individual. And so, if I could, I would keep a "Tree" all year, but it does not have to represent Yuletide! 

Happy New Year, I always say, to all who may read.

• Greetings again. This is probably the last thing which I most wanted to Post.

Tree = Douglas Fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii) (or other Abies Species).

Lights = Fireflies (not native to this country!).

Tinsel = Snow (causes trouble with British Rail, for "the wrong kind of snow" can "gap" a Train (cut off the electricity from the 3rd Rail)).

Baubles = Fruits or PineCones or other large seeds (varies).

Fairy/Star = ...upon gazing up at the tree, in the outdoors, either may be seen as if "alighted atop the Tree"...

...and so that is what all of that means. The Snow may be pink or the Fruits may be matchboxes... but that is all up to the individual. And so, if I could, I would keep a "Tree" all year, but it does not have to represent Yuletide! 

Happy New Year, I always say, to all who may read.

Children
No Data