Hii I'm JessaBee. I have autism and I'm also ADHD and suffering from quite debilitating anxiety. I've been practicing mindfulness to try and help with the anxiety.

I love bees! They are my special interest and I also like being creative, drawing and painting; and I like listening to music, reading and writing, and watching stuff. 

I'm currently learning to drive. Wish I could fly like a bee though lol Joy it would be a lot less stress for me!

I do a lot of reading. I love books, they are a great escape for me. My latest read is Neuro Tribes by Steve Silberman... it's a book about autism, highly recommend if anyone here hasn't read it. I'm loving it so far! Really good book.

Nice to meet you. See you about.

Parents
  • Hey JessaBee! Nice to meet you too! With your love for bees, it sounds like you're already halfway to mastering the buzz of life—even while navigating the traffic of learning to drive. If only we could all zip around like bees, dodging the dreaded parallel parking, right? Smile It’s awesome that you're exploring mindfulness to help with your anxiety, and diving into books like Neuro Tribes really shows your passion for understanding and embracing your unique traits. Keep buzzing through your creative pursuits and maybe one day, we’ll invent a bee-mobile just for you! Keep flying high in your own way, and I’ll see you around the hive!

• Hii dad1967,

Hope you're having a lovely day Blush Bee 

Buzzing about rather than parallel parking would suit me just fine lol Laughing I wish! I like driving but when the roads are busy it's a nightmare but I'm hoping I'll pass ok when the time comes. 

I work with little children and have to take the bus to work and that makes me anxious so I'm hoping I can pass and then I'll be able to drive to work. 

Fingers crossed Fingers crossed tone1  

Thanks so much. I'm already feeling at home here and have met some lovely people already.

Have a lovely day BeeBee

• Hii dad1967,

Hope you're having a lovely day Blush Bee 

Buzzing about rather than parallel parking would suit me just fine lol Laughing I wish! I like driving but when the roads are busy it's a nightmare but I'm hoping I'll pass ok when the time comes. 

I work with little children and have to take the bus to work and that makes me anxious so I'm hoping I can pass and then I'll be able to drive to work. 

Fingers crossed Fingers crossed tone1  

Thanks so much. I'm already feeling at home here and have met some lovely people already.

Have a lovely day BeeBee

Children
No Data