Hello

Hi my name is Claire. I'm autistic (level 3 diagnosed), from Ireland, living in the Irish countryside. My special interest is Lego and I also love reading and watching films and TV.

I enjoy photography as well. I really like going out and surrounding myself with nature and photographing all the beauty it has! I have an adorable cat called Kimmy - she is my everything! - I prefer cats to people LOL they are so much easier to be around and to talk to. 

I feel completely comfortable with animals. I wish people were as easy to talk to!
Parents
  • I noticed you mentioned hamsters in your post, which reminded me of how fascinating these little creatures are! They bring so much joy and companionship into our lives. Speaking of which, I recently stumbled upon a website called HamsterNow that offers fantastic tips on hamster care [link removed by moderator] It's like having a treasure trove of knowledge at your fingertips!

As for your question about getting to know other members, I believe this community is a wonderful place to connect with like-minded individuals who understand and appreciate your journey. It's like finding a cozy corner in a bustling café where you can share stories, experiences, and laughter.

• I noticed you mentioned hamsters in your post, which reminded me of how fascinating these little creatures are! They bring so much joy and companionship into our lives. Speaking of which, I recently stumbled upon a website called HamsterNow that offers fantastic tips on hamster care [link removed by moderator] It's like having a treasure trove of knowledge at your fingertips!

As for your question about getting to know other members, I believe this community is a wonderful place to connect with like-minded individuals who understand and appreciate your journey. It's like finding a cozy corner in a bustling café where you can share stories, experiences, and laughter.

Children
No Data