help

I am a single mom, 24, diagnosed with ASD when I was a teen. my daughter is almost 2. since having her I have not been able to adjust into a routine and things keep getting worse and worse. im exhausted every day and its always a mess and I hate my life. I applied for PIP in October last year and I had to appeal and its currently going to tribunal as im being gaslit into thinking that my struggles do not meet the criteria. Has anyone experienced similar? Can anyone offer any help or advice please? 

Parents
  • Welcome.

Do you have anyone to help with the tribunal? I believe you can get support/sponsors with it. 

• I did it by myself. im not sure if it's too late to add more now, but there is the option to add evidence. I dont know who to ask for help 

thanks for the reply 

• I went through something similar when I applied for PIP, I found someone very helpful at citizens advice, I was able to add them to my case as an advocate. I also took someone with me to the tribunal hearing, which made me a bit less anxious.

I was awarded standard amount both for daily living and mobility, so I felt that my difficulties had been recognised by attending a face to face meeting.

Good luck with your PIP journey.

• I went through something similar when I applied for PIP, I found someone very helpful at citizens advice, I was able to add them to my case as an advocate. I also took someone with me to the tribunal hearing, which made me a bit less anxious.

I was awarded standard amount both for daily living and mobility, so I felt that my difficulties had been recognised by attending a face to face meeting.

Good luck with your PIP journey.

Children
No Data